Warehousing Services Dallas - Warehousing services Minneapolis- Distribution ServicesThe Smart Courier Choice since 1989
Our warehousing and storage solutions help to reduce your logistics costs and inventory levels. Whether your business is seasonal or you’re in need of a safe, central location to store your products prior to delivery, we can provide a solution to meet your needs.
We know which questions to ask to make sure we understand your needs. Our goal is to increase your productivity using our dedicated warehousing and distribution network to quickly scale to meet the obligations of you and your clients.
Warehousing services offered by Smart Delivery Service consist of around 20,000 sq.ft of secured, professionally managed, dry storage area, in Dallas/Ft Worth, TX and Minneapolis/St Paul, MN. We have been providing comprehensive warehousing services for more than 29 years. When you store your products at one of our facilities, you can benefit from:
- Complete facility storage services with flexible spacing and labor, depending upon your seasonal demands and peak hours
- Our warehouse is housed near major airports to allow immediate transportation and hence we can easily manage your inventory emergencies, and capacity shortages
- Geographically, our facilities are centrally located, ensuring faster transportation of same day and next day deliveries.
With our cross docking facilities, you can obtain significant savings on freight charges and mitigate warehousing fares by reducing the amount of time that your product is in storage. If you have a need for short term storage, contact us.
Smart Delivery Service has abundant experience in pick/pack operations, which involve breaking up pallets and storing or transporting individual cases or the repacked cases, according to your specifications.
Smart Delivery Service uses an advanced WMS System (Warehouse Management System) and TMS (Transportation Management System) to keep track of your inventory and delivery activity. We also have EDI and barcode scanning services. This technology allows us to provide you with the latest inventory availability information to enhance your supply chain visibility.
Beyond our standard storage services, we can also provide:
- Order processing, both outbound and inbound
- Barcoding, labeling, quality control and re-packaging
- Vendor or carrier performance reviews
- Load building
- Static & dynamic replenishment
- Many other value added services